GIRLS CAMP

GIRLS CAMP
This is a photo from this past summer :)

Thursday 20 October 2011

So I am starting this "BLOG"

Hi,
My name is Katie and I'm a sixteen year old girl, I'm a member of the church of jesus christ of latter day saints, and I'm proud to be.  I have decided to make a blog about my day to day life, the things I feel, the things I think.  Mostly this is for my own good, but if I can strengthen others along the way, then I will feel extremely blessed.  This blog will be covering a lot of stuff.  Dealing with highschool, the death of my father, financial troubles, quarrels with siblings, dating, entertainment, pretty much anything and how I try to keep my life clean in the sight of my heavenly father.  If your reading this, than you should know I have a testimony of the true restored gospel of Jesus Christ, I have never done a blog or anything like it before so this is going to be a lot of trial and error but I'm going to try anyways.  Talk to you soon!

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment